How do you currently monitor your vulnerability? How many different applications do you have in place to accomplish this task? How many different reports do you get? How long does it take to read through all of them and then fix all the issues? With IBM’s Qradar, instead of purchasing another application, you can simply activate Qradar’s Vulnerability manager with a licensing key.
The Vulnerability Manager integrates directly with Qradar so it is able to easily pull results through both scheduled and dynamic vulnerability scans with network asset information, security configurations, flow data, logs and threat intelligence. It then combines that data with asset information from QRadar’s common database, enabling a real-time view of an organization’s security exposure. From a topology point of view you will be able to see the direct path to where you are exposed so you can locate and fix the issue as soon as possible. From an endpoint point of view, you will be able to see if a device is acting strangely, and if necessary, push a patch to resolve the issue. These alerts and scans are just 2 of the many abilities Qradar’s Vulnerability Manager will bring to your environment.
- Helps prevent security breaches by discovering and highlighting over 70,000 known dangerous default settings, mis-configurations, software features and vendor flaws.
- Provides a consolidated vulnerability viewacross major vulnerability products and technologies.
- Adds context to identify key vulnerabilitiesand reduce false positives.
- Integrates with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform for easy installation, faster time to value and reduced deployment cost.
- Performs intelligent, customizable scheduled and event-driven scanning, asset discovery and asset profiling for 360-degree, enterprise-wide visibility to your network.
Interested in some more detailed information? Click here or contact us at email@example.com.