Technology is ever changing but one thing that remains the same is the need to be able to keep data safe. With today’s essential need to be up and running 24/7, any bit of downtime can cause astronomical damage to your business whether it be in sales, customer confidence or noncompliance from government regulations. Organizations must have proven business continuity strategies and technologies to successfully be able to address risk, availability and security challenges. This is where the IBM TS7700 comes in.
TS7700 virtual tape systems
- Fully integrated tiered storage hierarchy of disk and tape
- Cost effective
- Allows you to Leverage benefits of virtualization
- Varity of grid configurations to meet specific requirements for high availability, disaster recovery and data retention
- Help ensure business continuity with advanced features designed to meet today’s disaster planning and data availability challenges in public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Help meet service level agreements by allowing delivery of real-time information and insight from data
- Facilitate maintenance and system upgrade planning by helping to ensure uninterrupted services for business critical applications
- Simplify IBM® z Systems®- connected tape operations and improve batch window performance
In such an aggressive marketplace, data availability and business continuity offer a vital competitive edge that is key to business success. To learn more, click here.