Our main goal at Metrotech is to provide our clients with the best solutions possible that not only satisfy their specific requirements, but also keep the newest trends in technology at their fingertips. So with many of our clients inquiring about Managed Services, Colocations and Cloud Environments, we decided to partner with a company that would allow us to not only provide them with these services, but to provide them with superior experience as well. Xand, a leading infrastructure solutions provider throughout the Northeastern United States, is large enough to handle intricate customer requirements across nearly 500,000 square feet of facilities, yet nimble enough to provide customized solutions with the highest level of service available in the marketplace.
So what do they offer?
Xand offers a multitude of different services:
The xCloud platform provides a full suite of flexible cloud solutions that are secure, scalable and backed by 24×7 technical support. Xand offers Private, Multi-Tenant, Hybrid and Disaster Recovery cloud computing options, all customized to your organization’s needs so you can stop worrying about the infrastructure and start focusing on the business.
- Enterprise Class Infrastructure
- Best of Breed Hardware and Software Layers
- Hybrid Options – Ability to connect existing colocation environments to the virtual xCloud platform of virtualized resources
- Vast Engineering and Cloud Support Specialists
- Fully Secure Multi-Tenant, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning Clouds
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 24x7x365 Local, Onsite Support
- SSAE 16 / SOC II Compliant Facilities
- Multiple Data Center facilities connected via dedicated Fiber network
Why colo? Colocation facilities are built to specific specifications and standards to meet the needs of today’s high-tech hardware. They are built with conditioned power, cooling (HVAC), Generators, security systems and many other factors where costs can add up extremely fast. These systems are also monitored by professionals 24/7/365, meaning less staffing on your end. With a colocation, it takes the problem of the physical site and staffing required away, so it may make sense for your company to take advantage of a colocation for all of your data or just a portion of it, so your IT team can focus on more important tasks.
With an Xand colocation facility you are getting the highest level of application redundancy, security and performance along with the following services:
Colo Services Overview
- Secured Locked Cabinet (Full or Half Cabinets)
- Custom Cages
- Built to Spec Large Enterprise Footprints
- 24x7x365 Remote Hands & Onsite Support
- Full Suite of xCloud & Managed Services
- Resilient – Secure, reliable, redundant, and concurrently maintainable facilities.
- Geography – Diverse locations safely situated outside major threat zones, yet convenient to highways and metropolitan areas.
- Flexibility – Ability to shift between colocation, xCLOUD, and Managed Services as your needs change.
- Network – 10G Internet & Private Inter-Facility Backbone for optimal customer connectivity.
- Secure – 24x7x365 on-site support provided by Xand engineers.
- Modern – Over 80% of Xand’s premium raised floor space has been built within the last five years.
- Guarantees – Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Hybrid – xCloud platform available with colocation services within the same data centers.
- Experience – A veteran data center company you can trust.
Xand approaches hosting from the perspective of our customers’ needs by supporting a wide range of requirements from a single server to more complex environments. With a dedicated hosting and support team, you have a choice of platforms that includes Red Hat Linux or Microsoft Windows.
Enterprise Hosting Services Overview:
- Managed Tape and Backup Solutions
- Storage Management
- Managed Exchange
- Managed Load Balancing
- Managed Network Services
- Server Monitoring and Management
- Managed Security Solutions
- System Administration
Power failures. Floods. Fires. Theft. Natural disasters. With around the clock coverage and always-on services, Xand can offer solutions that will protect your vital IT Infrastructure.
Disaster Recovery Services Overview
- Subscription Based Disaster Recovery Services
- xCloud – Virtualized Recovery Solutions
- Managed Backups and IP Vaulting
- Colocation and Enterprise Hosting Services
- Tiered Storage Solutions
- Dedicated DR Seats and Suites
- Shared DR Seats
- Private DR Office Suites
- Geographically Diverse Facilities and Infrastructure to mitigate single facility risks.
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Whether you’re looking for basic Internet access or need a fully-meshed secure IP network, Xand offers the flexibility and scalability that your business requires.
WAN Services Overview:
- Dedicated Public Internet
- Managed MPLS
- Metro Ethernet
- Managed Services
- Managed Security Services
- Customized Solutions
Managed Services: Fully managed IT Resource Solutions, Customized for your specific needs.
Xand delivers cost-effective, custom designed solutions tailored to meet your organization’s specific requirements; whether completely outsourced or partially managed point solutions such as monitoring, back-ups, or patching – flexibility is the cornerstone of our organization.
Managed Service Offerings:
- High Speed IP and Native Fiber Channel Inter-facility Connectivity
- 10G Metro Ethernet, Fiber, and MPLS Solutions
- Disaster Recovery from Individual Seating to Dedicated Private Suites
- Systems Operation and Administration Services
- Comprehensive 24x7x365 Monitoring
- Always-on Network Operations Center
- Managed Storage, Backups, and IP Vaulting
- Host & SAN Based Replication Services
- Firewall / VPN / Security Management & Managed Networking
- xCloud Virtual Private Server Solutions
- Solutions Design & Architecture Services
Xand also offers Internet connectivity routed between geographically diverse data centers and points of presence for simplified multi-site benefits
With so many companies out there offerering these services, why choose Xand ???
Xand’s proven track record of managing IT infrastructure across multiple state-of-the-art facilities within four states is a platform you can count on.
- Focused – Xand is focused on providing reliable, scalable IT Infrastructure Managed Solutions for every sector.
- ROI – Xand delivers cutting-edge technology at competitive costs, putting even the most ROI-focused CFOs and CIOs at ease.
- Customer Centric – Xand is 100% focused on clients’ needs. We invest the time to understand our customers’ unique requirements. Take advantage of our Colocation, xCloud or a mixture of hybrid services to satisfy the complex technological issues that face your business today.
- Customized Solutions– We deliver the right balance of flexibility for customer requirements, while not sacrificing operational methods and procedure. custom tailoring solutions for your specific challenges.
- Proven Track Record– Xand is a proven leader in the data center industry with a strong history of application availability, reliability and responsiveness.
- 24×7 Technical Support – Your applications run 24×7, so do we. Our technical support is always available to lend a helping hand.
- Diversity- Xand’s six data center Northeast footprint spans four states and is linked via a redundant 10G backbone for ease of customer interconnections.
As always, if you have any questions or inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org